Monday, November 16, 2009

To the girls how do you feel about a guy with back hair?

I am hairer than Robin Williams, seriously it is bad and I hate it! I hate to clip my chest, back, arm and leg hair at least once a month if not more. Lately I've gotten tired of trying to keep up with appearances. Although it never fails if I go on a date I shave my back, just because I feel more confident.



One time I wound up meeting this cool chick at a bar unexpectedly. We wound up heading back to my place. I shaved my chest and back the week before so there was some slight growth I'd say like three times as much as 5 o'clock shadow. I told her I was really embarrassed but she just kept complimenting me and telling me it didn't matter. She asked me if I ever thought about some girls not caring about it? I think she just said all of that because at the time I was in training for a basketball team. I was shredded like the cover of a Men's Fitness. How bad is back hair is it a deal breaker? What if you think the guy is way cute but you find out he has a hairy back he shaves always



To the girls how do you feel about a guy with back hair?

If you feel paranoid about it get it waxed, waxing is so much better than shaving, if you shave it grows back thicker and its yuk when it grows back. By the sounds of it, your not happy with it and its not making you feel confident with woman. It would be better for you to wax, just make sure that after you wax when it starts to grow back youll need to exfoliate so you dont get ingrowns. all the best.



P.S. Another tip would be to be happy with who you are, your a man all men have hair and who cares what people think. If the woman loves you she wont care. Im sure she will love you just the way you are.



To the girls how do you feel about a guy with back hair?

I used to think it was gross. But then i ended up dating this guy that had a really hairy chest and a hairy back. I ended up not caring and eventually liking it. Be yourself.



To the girls how do you feel about a guy with back hair?

I don't like any hair at all, but I know some women do. If it bothers you you could look into laser hair removal, it's expensive though



To the girls how do you feel about a guy with back hair?

ew..



back hair is nasty



get it lazered



To the girls how do you feel about a guy with back hair?

get it waxed

No comments:

Post a Comment