Friday, November 13, 2009

Man's face hair?

I asked a question yesterday what should I do because my face always hurts after shaving, someone said use a face cream that doesn't require a razor. I tried it, it didn't work very well on my face, actually a lot better on my stomach, I tested it on my stomach, I look kind of like a sun bear. But I want something that will last longer, maybe a week or more, I'm willing now to go for a little pain, it could be worth it. I looked up stuff on amazon like revitol but don't know exactly what to do.



Man's face hair?

get it waxed. may be painful but oh well.



Man's face hair?

Don't go for wax but go for some good shaving cream which may soft Ur hair than u can easily shave



Man's face hair?

Laser hair removal would work too. You might have to go in for several treatments. It is quite expensive, but it lasts the longest.



Man's face hair?

use womens shave gel and a good razor, try the vibrating 5 blade ones, also try shaving against the grain



Man's face hair?

What kind of razor are u using, Trying using a electric razor that is very senistive to your skin.



Man's face hair?

My face is a disaster after every shave. I have tried tons of things, with little or no noticeable difference. I've finally settled on shaving 2-3 times a week, using Gillette Mach 3, and bar soap as shaving cream. This is as good as I could get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment