Friday, November 13, 2009

Eyebrow loss?

I know this sounds pretty weird, and I know because my friends always make fun of me, but in the spring my eyebrow gradually began to dissappear...when I went for a routine dermatologist appointment she told me I probably have a condition that older people have where random patches of hair fall out...she told me to use men's extra strength rogaine just on my eyebrow and then a skin thinning cream on top of it..but it's been 2 months and I haven't noticed ANYTHING...when I was a teenager I accidentally plucked too much one time and I remember it took about a year and a half to grow back!! What can I do I don't want to have to pencil my eyebrow in every single day :(



Eyebrow loss?

My mom's did the same thing. Her's never grew back, but she never did the rogaine either. I think the rogaine can take a couple of uses and longer than two months though. Stress agrevates the problem though so try not to get worked up over it. Calm down and don't think about it so much.



Eyebrow loss?

I'm not sure about the hair loss but I did hear that using powder instead of a pencil to fill in your brows looks more natural



Eyebrow loss?

There are places you can go to where they color the skin permanently .Call any local Estitician %26amp; ask where you can get this done I just had my eyebrows dyed because they were to light



Eyebrow loss?

use castor oil on eye brows it will grow



Eyebrow loss?

go at ebay.com they have eyebrow semi -perm this cost like $12 but its very good you put one time it will be on you 3 or 4 months.



Go at that page and put this exatly words and its going to be easy to find



Lip ink semi-perm waterproof liquid eyeliner-black



well you can see they have too many colors on they stores..

No comments:

Post a Comment