Friday, November 13, 2009

Facial hair???

What do you women think about men's facial hair? do you like it? mustaches, beards, sideburns? did you like facial hair on guys when you were in high school? just asking cuz i have facial hair, and i dont know if girls like it or not, and im in high school.



Facial hair???

I love men with facial hair, I like them when they have the fuzz thing going on. That to me makes them look really rugged. I'm one of those girls who like manly men. Honey you shouldn't worry about what the girls would think and change because of them, if you do then you are just changing yourself for their sake and that is not being true to yourself. Do what you think looks best on you.



Facial hair???

Hey Joe, get a line beard, a thin line beard. Damnit those are sexy! But personally I think highschool girls like facial hair as long as its not a big long beard.



Facial hair???

i have never liked facial hair. i don't know why but its just always been a big turn off for me but im sure there are girls out there that like it =)



Facial hair???

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of facial hair. Some women are but some women aren't. It might look ok on some guys but 100% of guys will leave a little scratchy red mark on a girl if he's got facial hair. best bet is to keep it clean.



Facial hair???

depends



Facial hair???

me no likey



Facial hair???

i don't like it.



i went out with this guy for a bit and i always smelled his lunch in his facial hair. it got to be gross.



i like em smooooooth



Facial hair???

omg i soooo strongly dislike HATE facial hair!! eeewww some times like a very very light mustache one that doesn't do over kill like a dead squirl... but thats all i can handle ..



im in high school too im a sophomore



Facial hair???

When I was in High School I liked go-tees. 10 years later, I like the look of 1 or 2 days growth. It looks rugged and manly. To bad it hurts to kiss though!

No comments:

Post a Comment