Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I gain muscle!!! I only lose it and I work out!?

Okay everyone says I'm so skinny... and I don't want that. I'm a guy and I want to add a few pounds and lose some of the fat and get a little more less skinny. I am 5'7 and 128 pounds.



I'd like it if I could get to 135 pounds in gaining muscle.



I work out at least 1 hour each in 3days per week. I am skinny, but I still have some fat on my belly but I can see my abs startingn to form. But it took me SOOO long to even get to that stage... at least half a year? How do I lose some fat on my thighs and belly? Those are the places where it is really unproportional to my body and it seems all the other parts of my body are really skinny and just there is filled with fat. I am happy with my arms and legs but the center of my body.... not so good. What is wrong? I really don't get it. Is it puberty? I'm going through puberty really slow and I still don't have fully a man's body yet. All I have is the hair and voice. My shoulders are not broad and I still have baby fat on my face. Help?



How do I gain muscle!!! I only lose it and I work out!?

Well I'm no expert or anything but since your only 14 you have a ways to go before your body becomes proportioned out. Wait till your Junior/Senior give or take before your body starts to develop muscle wise I would say. Also LOTS OF PROTEIN. You can work out all you want and not gain anything. Your body has to intake protein and water along with exercise!



How do I gain muscle!!! I only lose it and I work out!?

Your shoulders may not broaden just because you go thru puberty. Next Puberty could take years and years to get thru so don't worry. You are pretty tall for 14 and you may get taller also. Beyond all that to gain muscle weight keep working out and eat right---protein, milk, dark green veggies. When a certain weight that you are lifting becomes easy put some more weight on it. Also you may lose weight before you bulk up. But please let nature do its thing, I was 5'9 and 150 at 17, I was a stick figure, then a few years later I had a big chest and a thick neck, I did work out a little (ran track too) but I think I just grew into my body



How do I gain muscle!!! I only lose it and I work out!?

my boyfriend went on an extreme high protein diet and gained an amazing amount of muscle in six months. he ate lots of eggs, franks, steak... they dont call it a body builders diet for nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment