Monday, November 16, 2009

Heart-2-Exist wants to know.....?

The other day in campus, I was in men restroom, peeing at the urinal, after I washed my hands %26amp; walked out, on the out of men's restroom, I saw this girl was at the corner, INSIDE OF THE MEN'S RESTROOM, standing infront of the mirror, fixing her hair, make-up etc %26amp; there was no one inside except her. At first, I didn't realize, walked pass by then I was shocked for a min %26amp; look at her; she ask me "what's the problem?" I was like wtf %26amp; ask her if she accidently went in the wrong side of restroom. She said "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that I was on the men's side", she was carrying a camcorder w/ her at a time. After I walked out, she was still standing inside of men's restroom, didn't bother to rush out.



Should I have reported to the University Police or ignore(which I did)?



Is she honestly mistaken or is she some kind of sexual predator?



If sexual predator is a woman, does she also prey on adult men as well as kids?



Heart-2-Exist wants to know.....?

Wow, you should tell them



I just wanted to say you're picture makes you look immaculate



Heart-2-Exist wants to know.....?

sexual predators prey on all kinds of things. i think it was good for you to have called someone for help. that sicko



Heart-2-Exist wants to know.....?

u should if u feel like u were being violated

No comments:

Post a Comment