Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

As many of you already know, I'm a pre-op female to male transsexual. This means I still have a female chest and genetalia. We have a really nice pool on campus, not to mention my apartment is like a block away from the San Marcos River. I see all these people tubing, and swimming, and stuff and it looks like sooo much fun. I want to go swimming, but at the campus pool, I can't, because they won't allow anyone in that is not wearing a swimsuit. Even if I wear men's swim trunks I still have to have something covering the top. What can I do? and I REFUSE to wear a woman's bathing suit. NOT going to happen with my hairy legs, underarms and facial hair.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

wear a tank top with the trunks.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Sounds like you're just going to have to swim in the river. If you won't do the things required to get into the pool, then the river seems to be your only option for now. Where I live there are all kinds of options. Doesn't sound like that for you. Swimming's fun. I hope you can find a way to do it. Good luck.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

good question but i don't know how to answer that. i hope someone can and you sort it out :)



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

shave off the hair?



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

You will need to wear a binder to hold your chest in, and then wear a loose fitting t-shirt. I think this might work. I hope you can find a way to be comfortable.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

I'm female all the way, but I wear a sports bra and men's swim trunks as swimming attire. Maybe you can wear that with a tank top or tee shirt over it. If not in the pool, you sure can for swimming in the river!



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Would a man's wrestling uniform adequately cover your chest? Not knowing anything about the size of your chest, it's really hard to adequately answer your question. Also, especially when tubing, with the exposure to the sun, I've seen many men wear t-shirts over their suits. Wear a colored T-shirt over your trunks and you should be just fine (although this still may not be allowed in the campus pool, since some have rules about whether clothing other than a swimsuit can be worn). But there are still plenty of places where you could swim with a light-weight T-shirt and your trunks.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Find a naturist swimming venue and swim naked. No-one will judge or care what you look like.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Try the trunks with and a cool sports bra or "tube top" (pun intended). I wear it all the time to swim.



If the hair is an issue for you, remove it. It'll grow back.



Kabum



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Drive up the road to Austin. It's legal for women (of what ever state) to go topless. AND there's always Hippy Hollow.



BTW - I grew up in Hays Co.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

If you want to go swimming, there are a lot of guys out there that wear really large t-shirts and trunks. If your chest is too large to pull this off, try a light binding. I've seen guys who were so large that I thought they needed a bra, so even if you don't bind, you'll be okay.



Have fun in the water and be safe.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

I have a pair of hideous man-boobs, so when I swim in public, I just wear a loose T-shirt. Works for me!



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

tank top with a sports bra seems to be a popular idea, ill have to agree with that... or you could find a friend whos got a pool on privet property... and wear whatever you want



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Wear a tee shirt.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Wear your binder and a pair of men's swim trunks.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

hmm....maybe men's swim trunks over a women's bathing suit? or the swim trunks with a bikini top....



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

First in all, You can wear either Tank Top or T-shirt. My advice to wear a sport bra and then put on the t-shirt over it. Or if you want to wear a women swimsuit. You need to shave your legs, underarm and so. You'll make decide what you want to do with that?



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Maybe you could wear one of those wet suit type things, or some type underarmor tops. Maybe you could use a binder, or some other type of tie down. Then, you could just put on a shirt over it and no one would see your chest.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

wear a tshirt with your trunks like any other guy on a summer day. Geez , with ozone depletion everybody is going to have to go back to those old 1920's one peice suits or risk skin cancer. PS this kind of embarassing conundrum is something that you will have to put up with with the lifestyle choices you are making.



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

I'm a transguy too, and am actually currently at the beach.



Could you wear swim trunks with a t-shirt or rash guard over a binder?



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

well i see no way for this now... no way at all..



um. u cant go as a woman..



u cant go as a man because u still have boobs and a vagina.



so will your boobs eventually disapear???



i really dont know why u got yourself in this position. dont take it as offence.. but will u ever be male??? i just want to know.



in a position like this. all i could suggest is to tie down your boobs. to make the less "out there" tho if they are big this will be uncomfortable. and may not be convincing. do the ppl there know u r female? or do they think u r male?



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

AH I AM A LESBIAN STUD. AND I NEVER THOUGH OF HAVING THAT SURGERY, BUT IF I DID I WOULD WAIT UN TILL YOU AT LESS GOT YOU **** REMOVED BEFORE YOU GO OUT THERE AND FREAK OUT EVERY ONE!



How can I go swimming? (yes this IS GLBT related)?

Just stay away from my pool - i dont care otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment