Friday, November 13, 2009

Facial hair?

What do you women think about men's facial hair? do you like it? mustaches, beards, sideburns? did you like facial hair on guys when you were in high school? just asking cuz i have facial hair, and i dont know if girls like it or not, and im senior in high school. any prefrences?



thanks



Facial hair?

yuck



Facial hair?

I do not like facial hair. I like to rub my face against a smooth face and I like to feel the lips I'm kissing, not hair.



Facial hair?

Well I wear facial hair to keep women away and it works . Girls for the most part like clean shaving men.



Facial hair?

love it! goatees, light mustaches, side burns all of it! as long as it looks neat and is kept groomed girls really think it is sexy for men to have facial hair and they seem more manly.



Facial hair?

clean shaven

No comments:

Post a Comment