Friday, November 13, 2009

Is it true that the skin goes bad if not exercise?

Is it true that staying at home and not being under sun or not exercising and sweating could result in bad skin. Lately, I've seen that my skin is getting bad, it's like I'm aging faster , my skin looks like those old people and I'm just in my early 30. Is it ture becauseh of that. And my skin also had redness, pimples and acne like scars. What could I do to take care of that?



Where can I buy Men's products for skin and waxing etc. Like removing hair on the tip of your noese, from your legs and waxing products and men skin products in Hong Kong?



Is it true that the skin goes bad if not exercise?

I don't think so. It could cause your skin to become more pale, but provided you eat healthy (doesn't mean you can't also eat unhealthy food sometimes) then your skin shouldn't become "bad".



Is it true that the skin goes bad if not exercise?

The Aging Process - This is the big one and effect your skin apperance. It can't be stopped but it can be slowed down. It is best defined by the things that speed it up:



* Chronic exposure to sun, cold, and wind.



* Genetic predisposition - but genes are not necessarily destiny.



* Smoking



* Prolonged psychological stress.



* Chronic disease



* Dramatic changes in weight - bulimia, anorexia.



Is it true that the skin goes bad if not exercise?

I dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment